- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10x15 inch jelly roll pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Fold in mashed banana. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Fold flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, until set. Cool before cutting into squares.
Variations and hints:
Put in a 13x9 and bake for 30 minutes.