- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 32-oz boxes of chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 cup grated Parmesan, optional
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, optional
- Seasoning salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Bring the stock and the water to a boil, add carrots and onion, cook for 3 minutes. Add celery and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes. Add egg noodles and cook according to directions on package.
While the noodles cook, remove the skin from the chicken and shred the chicken breasts finely. When noodles are done, add chicken, parsley, and rosemary. Add Parmesan and cream, if using. Cook for another 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning, if needed, by adding seasoning salt and pepper. Enjoy along with a nice hot crusty loaf of French bread.